Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wheelchairs.

I mentioned in the last email update that the North Winds Living Center (AIDS Hospice) is in need of 3 new or slightly used wheelchairs for their residents living with and dying of HIV/AIDS. Here is a response from an old friend (she lives in Texas with her husband and baby daughter) and reader of the Mars Hill Update.

"I've really been enjoying reading the updates on what's going on with your church. Makes me wish we lived in OKC so we could be a part of it. I was just wondering if you still need wheelchairs for the AIDS hospital.....if you do, email me the church's address and I'll ship one to you. Take care and God bless you."

So jump on board if you can help.

And let me know if you'd like to be added to the Mars Hill Update list.

No comments: