Monday, June 2, 2008

KAMP's Neighborhood BBQ.

Just wanted to say that we had an amazing time yesterday evening at the KAMP's neighborhood BBQ. Thanks to everyone who made it a very special day in the life of our community. And by community, I don't mean "church community". I mean the larger community. We became an integral thread to the fabric of the neighborhood. We experienced first hand what it looks and feels like to love our neighbors simply and powerfully.

I will post some photos as they become available.

2 comments:

Ryan Marshall said...

It was a great time getting to know our neighbors. One of the things I love about our neighborhood is all of the different cultures and backgrounds of people.

That was the best worship service I have been to in a long time! :)

Ben Nockels said...

AMEN to that!