Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Story Continues.

The story continues...

"We both had an amazing time Sunday evening. Sunday made me aware of how spiritually dry I really am. I’m sure you understand how easy it is to just “do” ministry, instead of actually “being”. For the last six months or so, I really feel like I have been just “doing” and have forgotten about my own heartaches/desires in the process. It’s so easy to be consumed with the work of the church. We have made it clear that we have to be more specific and purposeful about nurturing our own spiritual life, which for us really includes “being” the church, not just playing it or working it. We really experienced a breath of fresh air Sunday night, one that we want to continue to experience. We will see you quite regularly I’m sure."

Mars Hill is committed to measuring success by stories of transformation.
Story is the universal measure of life.

No comments: